Java Cloud Developer
This is a true opportunity to elevate your career into next level
Atsalea Software is looking for an enthusiastic SW professional with fresh ideas and strong skills from high-end technology areas, such as cloud computing, container based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, security, data stream processing, networking and data storage. With your technical expertise you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions that power future targets. You're confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges working together with your agile team on virtualized network functions and cloud technologies.
We hope you to have a business and customer focused mindset and good communication skills in English. Finnish is considered as an advantage. The team is working in according to Lean and Agile principles, so flexibility in dealing with changing situations is expected.
Your responsibilities include designing, developing, testing and maintaining demanding software solutions.
We hope that you have entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to challenge the status quo with your vision and expertise of the area. We really appreciate business and customer focused mindset and hope that you have high stress tolerance level, since flexibility in dealing with changing situations is expected.
As a true professional you are confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges independently and also with your teammates once necessary.
- 5+ years of hands on software development experience
- Very good skills in Java Enterprise Edition
- Experience in WebServices with REST, SOAP, JSON and XML documents
- At least a couple of years of experience in AWS and/or GCP and/or Azure preferably with certification(s)
- University degree
- Experience in Agile methods
- Experience in Orchestration tools (Openshift, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker) and preferably cloud based environment deployments
- Experience in Microservices
Type: Permanent Work Agreement, Full-time
Location: Helsinki and/or remote (according to current covid-19 regulations and recommendations)
Working language: English