AWS Data Engineer
This is a true opportunity to elevate your career into next level
Atsalea Software is looking for an enthusiastic SW professional with fresh ideas and strong skills from high-end technology areas, such as cloud computing, container based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, security, data stream processing, networking and data storage. With your technical expertise you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions that power future targets. You're confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges working together with your agile team on virtualized network functions and cloud technologies.
We hope you to have a business and customer focused mindset and good communication skills in English. Finnish is considered as an advantage. The team is working in according to Lean and Agile principles, so flexibility in dealing with changing situations is expected.
Your responsibilities include designing, developing, testing and maintaining demanding software solutions.
We hope that you have entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to challenge the status quo with your vision and expertise of the area. We really appreciate business and customer focused mindset and hope that you have high stress tolerance level, since flexibility in dealing with changing situations is expected.
As a true professional you are confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges independently and also with your teammates once necessary.
- Design, build and operationalize large scale enterprise data solutions and applications using one or more of AWS data and analytics services in combination with 3rd parties - Spark, EMR, DynamoDB, RedShift, Kinesis, Lambda, Glue, Snowflake, etc.
- Analyze, re-architect and re-platform on-premise data warehouses to data platforms on AWS cloud using AWS or 3rd party services.
- Design and build production data pipelines from ingestion to consumption within a big data architecture, using Java, Python, Scala.
- Design and implement data engineering, ingestion and curation functions on AWS cloud using AWS native or custom programming.
- Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to AWS cloud.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields.
- Experience in any of the following: AWS Athena and Glue Pyspark, EMR, DynamoDB, Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda, Snowflake.
- Proficient in AWS Redshift, S3, Glue, Athena, DynamoDB.
- 5+ years hands on experience.
Type: Permanent Work Agreement, Full-time
Location: Helsinki and/or remote (according to current covid-19 regulations and recommendations)
Working language: English