Senior Cloud Engineer Kubernetes (~80k/y)
This is a true opportunity to elevate your career into next level
We are looking for a goal oriented and ambitious Senior Cloud Platform Engineer with a proven track record of developing and operating global scale production infrastructure. You should be well versed in the Cloud Native ecosystem and have professionally worked in DevOps teams before.
Automation is at your core and you are heavily invested in CI/CD & GitOps. Our client expect you to have solid knowledge of modern cloud technologies and their associated methodologies and tools.
In this role, you'll work with exciting challenges such as:
- You will work in close cooperation with the company's software developers around the globe to deliver and run key applications on the cloud.
- You will work to ensure the availability, scalability and reliability of the systems using a high level of automation.
- You will be part of a technical team dedicated to enabling the move to cloud native technologies in an enterprise environment using and developing state of the art solutions.
- You will help to onboard new teams to the cloud, sharing knowledge and best practices.
Most-important technical knowhow:
- Kubernetes (In-depth knowledge and experience of operating and building Kubernetes clusters on the public cloud) Other technical requirements/skills:
- You have excellent knowledge and experience with cloud technologies (at least one of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud).
- Several years of experience in software engineering using languages such as Python and Golang.
- A good working knowledge of terraform and its use in implementing infrastructure as code.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Previous experience with the technologies client employ's today is considered highly beneficial (see list below)
We hope you to have a business and customer focused mindset and good communication skills in English.
We hope that you have entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to challenge the status quo with your vision and expertise of the area. We really appreciate business and customer focused mindset and hope that you have high stress tolerance level, since flexibility in dealing with changing situations is expected.
As a true professional you are confident about your technical skills and you are ready to tackle challenges independently and also with your teammates once necessary.
Technologies' client employ today: :
Containers and orchestration: Kubernetes, Docker
Cloud: AWS, Aliyun, Azure
Service Mesh and Networking: Istio, Calico
Data-systems: Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, MQTT
Deployment: Helm, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Spinnaker, Harbor, GitLab, GitHub, Azure DevOps
Observability: Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Splunk, Jaeger, Sentry
Security: Vault, Falco, Trivy - Methodologies: SAFe, Kanban, Scrum, Lean
Type: Permanent Work Agreement, Full-time
Location: Remote (according to current covid-19 regulations and recommendations)
Working language: English