IT projektipäällikkö (~85k/y)
"Ensiluokkainen mahdollisuus vivuta ura seuraavalle levelille"
Atsalea Software etsii innostunutta ja kokenutta projektinhallinnan ammattilaista omaan organisaatioonsa senior konsultiksi aloitustoimeksiantona merkittävän suomalaisen energia-alan pörssiyrityksen hankkeet.
IT Project Manager
to work in our customer assignments starting during spring 2022.
Your background can be for example leading software projects, integrations, SAP area, infra / cloud migrations or digitalization projects. Key to success in your role is flexible attitude and ability to adapt to customer way of working. You have experience on successful deliveries, preferably with managing multi-cultural technical teams and 3rd party suppliers.
You are already accustomed to working in an international environment with both Finnish and English as working languages. You enjoy working closely in the customer interface. You are skilled to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and to support other team members in their tasks when needed. In your role, you will also work closely together with multiple suppliers and vendors, coordinating and managing the budget, project risks, reporting and schedule. You will ensure that project follows the selected project model / methodology.
In order to succeed in this role, you should have
- Relevant track record in IT Project Management
- +5 years' experience in project management (Waterfall or Scrum / SAFe)
- Project Management certification is a plus (for example Prince2, IPMA C/B, Scrum Master)
- Excellent project planning and budgeting skills
- Vendor management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and delegate
- Good problem-solving, interaction, presentation and documentation skills
- Active, positive and cooperative attitude to collaboration
- Fluent skills in written and spoken English
Aloitus: kevät 2022
Työsopimus: toistaiseksi voimassa oleva, täysiaikainen
Lokaatio: Helsinki and/or remote (according to current covid-19 regulations and recommendations)
Etsimme säännöllisesti uusia ammattilaisia etätöihin, semi-etätöihin sekä on-site erityisesti Helsingin ja Tampereen metroalueille.